D - Day is fixed and is goona to be arriving soon.......
Hey Brides & Bridegrooms........
Start prepairing for our D- Day right from now. Plan your look with as much care as u do your trousseau, and you will glow as well as shine on your D-Day.You need to have an inner as well as outer glow on the bid day. It's simple, here's how you can plan a beauty regine at home.The skin & hair care regenie must start atleast three to four months in advance.
Basic skin care includes.....
- Drink atleast 8 - 10 glass of water everday.
- Schedule your eating habits.
- Eat lots of coloured fruits & vegetables as they are rich in antioxidants.
- Sleep six to eight hours every night.
- Follow a skin care routine of cleansing moisturising & susncreens.
- Identify your skin type - oily, dry, sensitive or combination accordingly use products.
- For dry, senstive skin :- Use mild PH balanced, non foaming face washes.
- For oily, acne prone skin :- Use foaming or gel clensess preferably with mild saliylic acid.
- Use sunscreens an SPF of 30 or more everyday, ever if you are indoors.
- Apply sunscreens at regular intervals.
- Apply sunscreens all over face, eyes, lips & other exposed areas.
- Use exfoliating cleansers if the skin is oily - once or twice a week.
- For Pigmented skin : - You may need night creams containing arbutin, licorice, vitamin c.